During our Barcelona food and drink tour you'll enjoy a variety of the best authentic Spanish dishes around the streets of the areas of Born and Barceloneta.
You'll try tapas, the best jamon, mouth-watering desert, refreshing Sangria and wines, and much more.
At the end of your tour, you'll have sampled some of Barcelona's most delicious dishes and gained a better understanding of the cities cuisine, culture and history.
Duration 3-3½ hours with 4 stops & 12 people max.
01-Jul-23 - 30-Sep-23
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
Traditional Barcelona food & drink tour route
- Before you start exploring the mysterious medieval Barcelona, stop by one of the oldest bakeries in the city (1849), and try a typical catalan pastry.
- Some tiny streets later, you will have the chance to taste and see the diversity of gastronomy in the local Market Hall
- Your guide will make you knowledgeable about Iberian ham (2 types) and local cheeses (3 types)
- Learn how to properly order and eat tapas and try some delicious examples in a family restaurant with some wine. We are taking you to an authentic busy place, be ready for the experience!
- Get closer to the Mediterranean sea by sitting around a table and drinking some fresh Sangria and authentic Paella, in one of the most picturesque places in the city.
- All tour along, your guide will teach you some great knowledge about both the history, the local culture, and the gastronomy to enhance the whole experience.
- Oh, of course there's our delicious secret dish too!
- Great food is made even better with the perfect drink pairing.
- A complete food & drink experience to understand the history of Catalan cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical Catalan\Spanish foods and drinks in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Catalonian pastry
- Amazing Spanish cheeses
- Finest Ham and cured sausages
- Delicious Tapas
- Seasonal pastry or cake
- Mouth-watering Paëlla
- Our delicious secret dish
- Refreshing Sangria
- Non-alcoholic options
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Barcelona Food Tour Meeting Point
Meet by big horse statue at "Plaça de Ramon Berenguer el Gran", Barcelona