Our Dublin food and drink tasting tour will be in the Trinity College area of city.
You will dine on gourmet breakfast items with the locals, relax in historic pubs, and enjoy classic home cooked Irish dishes.
At the end of your tour, you'll have sampled some of Dublin's most delicious dishes and gained a better understanding of Irish culture and history.
Duration 3-3½ hours with 4\6 stops & 12 people max.
01-Jul-23 - 30-Sep-23
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
Dublin Irish food & drink tasting tour route
- Kick off with a twist on a Traditional Irish Potato Cake
- Sample some locally smoked salmon served on freshly baked soda bread
- We'll take you to a local pub to dine on a rich Irish Stew
- Showcasing the best of Irish dairy you'll cool off with artisanal ice cream with some unique and classic flavours.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- Great food is made even better with the perfect drink pairing.
- A complete food & drink experience to understand the history of Irish cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical Irish foods and drinks in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Traditional Irish Potato Cake
- Smoked salmon
- Freshly baked soda bread
- Irish Stew
- Artisanal ice cream
- Our delicious surprise dish
- Glass of Beer or Wine
- Irish tea
- Non-alcoholic options
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Dublin Food Tour Meeting Point
Meet at the Grattan statue located in college green opposite the main gate of Trinity College.