Our London Indian food tour will introduce you to a variety of authentic Indian dishes popular with the British.
You will discover and taste exciting curries, flavoursome dishes, try Indian sweets and learn about spices and Indian and South Asian cuisine.
This tour is for all tastes (some mild, and some more spicy), whether you are a seasoned curry fan or new to this type of food and looking to be introduced to the varied tastes.
You’ll be taken off the beaten track for a truly authentic London Indian food experience in the neighbourhood famous for this food type. There will be lots to try so come hungry!
Duration 3-3½ hours with 6 stops & 12 people max.
01-Jul-23 - 30-Sep-23
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
London Indian and South Asian tour route
- You'll sample numerous curries all served with delicious fluffy naan bread.
- We'll drink cold Indian beers to accompany the curries, soft drink options or wine are also available.
- You'll savor a special crispy fried savory dish served with chick peas with a twist.
- In a traditional Indian sweet shop we'll sample delights such as gulab jamuns or creamy ras ghulla's.
- You'll explore the wonderful world of Indian ingredients and spices.
- We'll dine at an authentic Punjabi restaurant for Tandoori favourites.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- A complete food experience to understand the history of Indian cuisine popular in London.
- Enjoy the most typical Indian & South Asian foods in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- A selection of curries: authentic, traditional & vegetarian
- Fluffy naan bread & Basmati rice
- Unique fried snack, spicy chickpeas with a twist.
- Lucious lassi
- Sweets such as gulab jamuns and creamy ras ghulla.
- Tandoori dishes
- Sizzling chicken/lamb delicacies
- Our delicious secret dish
- Indian beer, or wine
- Non-alcoholic options
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
East London Indian Food Tour Meeting Point
Outside the Whitechapel Art Gallery, 77-82 Whitechapel High Street, London, E1 7QX