Kadikoy, Istanbul classic Turkish food and drinks tour. Learn about some of the city's most important dishes, each bite you savour will be a taste of history.
With our tour, you'll experience the finest doner, lahmacun, mehemen and a variety of other delights. At the end of your tour, you'll have eaten some of Istanbul's most delicious dishes and gained a better understanding of our culture and history.
All the food will be served with quality drinks or if you prefer, non-alcoholic beverages.
Duration 3½ -4 hours with 6 stops & 10 people max.
01-Jul-23 - 30-Sep-23
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
Istanbul Kadikoy food & drinks tour route
- We'll begin with lahmacun, a light and crisp bite.
- You'll enjoy the best doner in Istanbul. Created using products from their family farm.
- Next we'll sip a local coffee.
- You'll sample a variety of sheep's cheese with fresh tomato, cucumber, and olives.
- We'll stop for a wine break in a lovely and historic setting.
- You'll have handmade manti and pide while learning how they are made.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- Great food is made even better with the perfect drink pairing.
- A complete food & drink experience to understand the history of Turkish cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical Turkish foods & drinks in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Delicious Lahmacun,
- Finest quality Doner, Fresh Salads, Pickles
- Traditional Menemen
- Freshly baked Brown bread
- Local Cheese
- Tomatoes, Cucumber, Olives
- Beyran soup
- Cherry wine
- Turkish coffee
- Turkish black tea
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Istanbul Food Tour Meeting Point
Meet at Kadikoy metro station exit 4, right outside the station, Istanbul