Our London Shoreditch food tour will allow you to try London legendary bagels, delicious fish and chips, East Asian street food and decadent desserts and lots more.
You'll go on a culinary and historic journey in this unique neighbourhood with influences from British, Jewish and Asian cuisines, as well as passing London's oldest brewery and sampling a traditional ale in an East-End local pub.
You will be well fed and nourished by the excellent food and have a greater understanding of how life was in the 18th century and the influence it had shaping the modern-day history of this vibrant neighbourhood.
Duration 3-3½ hours with 6 stops & 12 people max.
01-Jul-23 - 30-Sep-23
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
East London traditional historic food tour route
- First, we'll stop for a freshly baked salt-beef bagel.
- We'll enter the Ghanaian Cocoa Truffle shop, where you'll select truffles from a huge selection.
- Explore one of the best markets in the area as well as trying some unique street food.
- We'll relax in a historic pub to sip an ale.
- You'll enjoy the best fish and chips in the East End.
- We'll dine on a delicious dessert and a cup of English tea.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- Great food is made even better with the perfect drink pairing.
- A complete food & drink experience to understand the history of East London cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical East London foods and drinks in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Traditional fish and chips
- World-famous Homemade Bagels
- Unique street food from the market
- A Basque-country dessert
- Choice of Cocoa Truffles
- Our delicious secret dish
- Truman's ale, beer or cider
- Refreshing English Tea
- Non-alcoholic options
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Shoreditch Food Tour Meeting Point
Outside Shoreditch High Street Station, Braithwaite St, London E1 6GJ