This Greenwich Village food tour give you the opportunity to experience the NYC culinary scent in the diverse down town picturesque neighbourhood.
The neighbourhood commonly referred to as the Village which gave the name to the iconic gay group called ‘Village People’.
You will start the tasting with the classic Jewish everything bagel with a "schmear". Then continue with the paradigm of New York sandwiches, Falafel.
Of course, when in New York due to the Italian influence you need to try NY pizza!
As we head into one of the prettiest streets, our sweet surprise awaits you and our secret dish as well as lots more delicious treats too.
Duration 3-3½ hours duration with 6 stops & 12 people max.
01-Jul-23 - 30-Sep-23
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
New York Greenwich Village food tour route
- Your guide will teach you what to look for when choosing a classic New York-style bagel, then you'll eat it.
- We'll walk to a local alehouse and indulge in a Falafel.
- You'll stop at a local cupcake bakery for a sweet little treat.
- Next up is a slice of NYC style pizza.
- We'll check out one of the hottest gourmet doughnut shops in the city and taste why.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- A complete food experience to understand the history of NYC varied Greenwich Village typical cuisine experience.
- Enjoy the most typical Greenwich Village foods in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- New York-style bagel with a "schmear"
- Classic Falafel
- The best New York pizza
- Gourmet doughnut
- Mouth-watering Cupcake
- Our delicious secret dish
- Soft drink
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
New York Food Tours Meeting Point
Meet at the IFC Centre, 323 6th Ave, New York, NY 10014.