A Parisian opportunity to indulge your sweet tooth in the home of some of the best chocolatiers, pastry chefs, pâtissiers and ice cream makers.
You will enjoy a variety of classic French desserts and sweets.
Taste an explosion of treats from artisanal chocolates, crepes and delicious macarons to award winning pastries, and the creamiest ice-creams.
A great way to indulge your sweet tooth in the home of some of the world’s best chocolates and pastries.
Duration 2-2½ hours with 5\6 stops & 15 people max.
01-Jul-23 - 30-Sep-23
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
Paris chocolate & pastry tour route
- We start with a lovely fluffy meringue tasting
- Then we meet artisan-chocolatier where you'll see and enjoy some of the best chocolates Paris has to offer.
- Next is a classic of the French sweet street food culture, the crêpe and it's many flavours
- The following visit is the secret dish that has been freshly baked for you
- In summertime an Ice cream will be a welcome refreshment while in the other season a freshly baked pastry or chocolates will be offered
- One can not be in Paris and not have an éclair tasting
- Last but not least as you are nearing the Sacré Coeur, macarons accompanied by either a hot or an ice cocoa tasting
- A complete sweet food experience to understand the history of chocolate and pastries of French cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical Parisian sweet foods in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Light meringue bite
- Finest French chocolates
- Homemade crêpe
- Freshly Baked Mystery Secret Dish
- Delicious French Pastries
- Mouth-watering Ice cream(spring to fall) or pastry or chocolates
- Authentic Macarons
- Warming Hot chocolate or Ice Cold cocoa (depending on the season)
Paris Chocolate & Pastry Food Tour Meeting Point
Outside Blanche Metro Station, Paris