Our Montmartre food & drink tour allows you to discover the true spirit of this breath-taking area while enjoying a truly Parisian food and wine experience.
When Parisians buy food, they go from high-end boutiques to shop, gathering the best ingredients for their meals. We do the same, giving you samples of food along the way.
Your guide will share the history behind the area, local shops, and the food selections as they purchase the best cheeses, fine wines, delicious cured meats, as well as mouth-watering crepes and fresh pastries.
At the end of the tour, you will have enjoyed a true Parisian food journey!
Duration 3½ -4 hours with 6 stops & 12 people max.
01-Jul-23 - 30-Sep-23
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
Montmartre food and wine tour route
- Our first stop is an artisanal, where you'll see and taste some of the best chocolates and macaron in the city.
- Enjoy a freshly made crêpe and learn about the difference between crêpe and galette
- We'll stop in a boulangerie where you'll learn about and sample classic French breads.
- You'll savor fromages from the best cheese shop in the area.
- We'll visit a local butcher, where you'll enjoy the finest cured sausages and hams.
- Lastly, at our secret stop, you'll feast on all the food we've bought along the way, with the perfect wine pairing.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- A complete food and wine experience to understand the history of Montmartre Paris neighbourhood cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical Parisian foods in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Best French cheeses
- Fresh Pastries
- Authentic Macarons
- Artisan chocolates
- Finest Cured Meats
- Freshly Baked Breads
- Our Delicious Secret Dish
- Fine Wines (Red)
- Fine Wines (White)
- Soft Drinks/Non-alcoholic options
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Paris Montmartre Food Tour Meeting Point
Outside Anvers Metro Station, Paris, 75009